- The purpose of the website is to provide complete and clear information concerning Massaggio massage chairs.
- The website is not an online store and does not offer the possibility of making a purchase.
- The owner of rights to the web site and the Massaggio brand itself is GPI EUROPE Sp. z o.o., ul. Generała Władysława Sikorskiego 19 lok. 176, 10-088 Olsztyn, Poland, District Court in Olsztyn 8th Commercial Division KRS 0000978094, Tax ID 7393818148, REGON/National Business Registry Number 383085620.
- Client – a natural person, legal person or organisational unit not being a legal person, being the user of the website
- The website is understood to be the Internet service in the domain: https://massaggio.eu.
Intellectual property rights
- All intellectual property rights, including in particular copyright and trademark rights vested in all texts, illustrations, videos, software and other materials contained on this website are the property of the Seller or are subject to the permission for their use granted by the relevant owner.
- The Client may print out parts of the website or download them to a hard drive and transmit them to others, provided that he/she does so only for information purposes or for other purposes permissible under applicable law.
- Without the prior written consent of the Owner, the Client may not:
- use (copies / parts of) this website or the designations contained in its content for commercial purposes.
- modify (parts of) this website or include it in the content of other works, such as for example paper documents, blogs or websites of third parties.
Terms and conditions for provision of electronic services
- The use of the website is possible on condition that the IT system used by the Client meets the minimum technical requirements:
- The Client using the website is particularly obliged to:
- refrain from submitting and transmitting content that is prohibited by law
- use the website in a manner which does not interfere with its functioning, in particular by using appropriate software or devices
- refrain from actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) via the website
- use the website in a manner not burdensome for other Clients and the Seller
- The Owner takes actions in order to fully ensure the proper functioning of the website. The Client shall inform the Seller of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the website.
- The content of the www.massaggio.eu website does not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of Article 543 of the Civil Code.
- Information about the goods presented on the website are consistent with product specifications. The Owner shall not be liable for any errors in product descriptions.
- In matters not regulated above, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code, the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827) shall apply.
- Any questions and comments should be submitted directly via:
- e-mail email@example.com
- phone (89) 888 12 22
- correspondence address: GPI EUROPE Sp. z o.o., ul. Sikorskiego 19 lok. 176, 10-088 Olsztyn, Poland
- storing and accessing information on the User’s devices using cookies for the provision of electronic services
- storage of personal data
- use of the newsletter service.
- Administrator – the owner of the website Limited Liability Company Limited Partnership GPI Europe Sp. z o.o.
with its registered office in Olsztyn (10-088) at ul. Sikorskiego 19 lok. 176, Tax ID PL7393818148.
- Cookies – means digital data, in particular small text files saved and stored on the devices used by the User to access the Website.
- Administrator Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the website.
- External Cookies – means Cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners, via the website.
- Website – means massaggio.eu.
- Device – means an electronic device used by the User to access the Website.
Types of Cookies used
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s device. More specifically, this way it is not possible to infect the User Device with viruses or other unwanted software or malware. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and to customize the Service to each individual User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the time they are stored on the Device and the assigned value.
- The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the session of a given browser. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Persistent cookies: are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or switching off the Device does not delete them from the User’s Device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- The User has the possibility to restrict or disable the access of cookies to his Device. In the event of choosing this option, using the Website shall be possible, except for functions which by their nature require cookies.
Purposes for which cookies are used
- The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
- Website configuration: recognising the website User’s device for proper display of the website, adjusting it to the User’s individual needs; font size, website layout.
- Performing processes necessary for the full functionality of the website: adapting the content of the website to the User’s preferences and optimising the experience. In particular, these files allow for recognition of the basic parameters of the User’s Device and for proper display of the website, adapted to his/her individual needs.
- Analysis, testing and viewing audit: creating anonymous statistics which help to understand how Users interact with the website, which enables the improvement of its structure and content.
- To ensure the security and reliability of the website.
- The service administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
- collection of general and anonymous statistical data through Google Adwords and Google Analytics analytical tools.
- Use of interactive features to publicise the website via the Facebook social network.
- Use of interactive features to publicise the website via Twitter.
- the use of interactive features to publicise the website on YouTube and Vimeo.
- Possibility of defining the conditions for storing or accessing Cookies
The User may, independently and at any time, change the settings relating to Cookies, specifying the conditions for storing and accessing Cookies by the User’s Device. Changing the settings referred to in the previous sentence, the User can make using the settings of the web browser or by using the configuration of the service. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform on their placement on the User’s device each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
- The Users can delete cookies at any time using the available functions in the web browser they use.
- The controller of the personal data is:
GPI EUROPE Sp. z o.o.
Al. Gen. Wł. Sikorskiego nr 19, lok. 176, 10-088 Olsztyn, Poland
phone (89) 888 12 22
- Personal data will be processed only for the purpose for which they were collected, i.e. advertising, presenting a commercial offer, preparing and concluding a contract.
- Personal data shall not be disclosed to entities other than those authorized by law.
- The data subject shall have the right to request from the controller the access to his/her personal data, their rectification, erasure or restriction of processing as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data transfer. Requests to exercise the aforementioned rights are available to the data subject at the company’s registered office and downloadable from the website.
- The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The provision of data is voluntary or may result from a legal provision.
- Personal data will be processed until the purpose for which they were collected is achieved. Detailed information on the period of data processing will be provided to the data subject immediately upon receipt by an authorised employee of the company. Such information can also be obtained from the Data Protection Officer.
- The list of entities cooperating with the controller, entrusted with the processing of personal data, is available at the company’s registered office.
- The controller informs that in order to ensure proper access to the https://massaggio.pl website, short text files (hereinafter referred to as “cookies”) are saved on the computer of the person using it.
- Cookies are not used to process or store personal data, but merely to maintain the session of the person visiting the website and to compile viewing statistics, as well as to help in the preparation of surveys and online campaigns.
- Based on the content of cookies it is not possible to identify a person using the service.
- The https://massaggio.eu website uses the following cookies:
- Domain: .doubleclick.net | Name of cookies: IDE | Validity: > year
- Domain: .google.com | Name of cookies: 1P_JAR, AID, APISID, CONSENT, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID | Validity: 7 days to 21 years (depending on the cookies)
- Domain: .google.co.uk | Name of the cookie: 1P_JAR
- NID | Validity: from 7 days to 21 years (depending on the cookies)
- Domain: www.google.pl | Name of cookies: UULE | Validity: 24 h
- Domain: massaggio.pl | Name of cookies: _dc_gtm_UA-17272264-1, _ga, _gid, complianceCookie | Validity: from 1 minute to 2 years (depending on the cookies)
All questions and comments should be submitted directly via:
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- phonetelefon (89) 888 12 22
- correspondence address: GPI EUROPE Sp. z o.o.; ul. Generała Władysława Sikorskiego 19, lok. 176; 10-088 Olsztyn, Poland